Far from the new kid on the block, Mount Snow Bike Park has been in the game for three decades and is still one of the best in the state. Mount Snow offers up a 1,000 feet of vert, 10 trails—five of which are black diamond runs—and continues to grow. While its known for the "classic New England downhill experience," Mount Snow is adding more flow, including a revamp of Trail 6, also known as Revolver, to feature machine built berms and jumps.
Mount Snow Closing Weekend Hours and Ticket Prices
• Friday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
2017 MTBPARKS PASS PERKS
• One free full day lift ticket ($44 value)
• 50% off return visits all season
2016 TICKET PRICES
• Full Day Lift: Adult $44 | Jr/Sr $30
• Two Day Lift: Adult $69 | Jr/Sr $55
• Three Day Lift: Adult $99 | Jr/Sr $80
• Afternoon Lift: 2-4pm: Adult $32 | Jr/Sr $20