Sculpted into the Catskills, Windham has long been home to one of the most infamous UCI World Cup Downhill courses, and now that double-black descent—and others, including the longest jump trail on the East Coast—are open to the public. And autumn is one of the best times to put tires in the tracks of legendary racers.
Windham Mountain Bike Park Closing Weekend Hours and Ticket Prices
• Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Columbus Day (Monday): 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
• Full Day Adult: $36 | Young Adult: $29 | Young Junior: $22
• Twilight (4 p.m. - close) Adult: $30 | Young Adult: $20 | Junior: $15
2017 MTBPARKS PASS PERKS
• One free full day lift ticket ($37 value)
• 50% off return visits all season