Who is this camp best for?
Women 16 years or older, with at least one year of mountain biking experience, and an interest in learning how to navigate the exhilarating terrain of a lift-accessed bike park.
What is included?
Three days of professional coaching, lift access, plus three nights of lodging at the Grand Summit Hotel or Jordan Hotel in a Standard or Studio Unit. There will be special apres Q&A sessions on Friday and Saturday night.
What will I learn?
• How to "set up" your bike for success
• Minor repairs
• Body positions (to improve balance and traction)
• Proper braking methods (to prevent skidding and going over the handlebars)
• Techniques for slow, high speed, flats, and berms
• How to generate speed with pumping
• How to navigate rocks and roots like a pro
• How to jump, drop, and tackle natural and manufactured features
• Double occupancy: $925
• Single occupancy: $1200
• MTBparks Pass members receive a $100 discount
*Full-suspension mountain bike rentals are available at an additional cost
About Lindsay Currier