Highaland Bike Park, Nh —
“TOGA TOGA TOGA!”
It’s time for the S’ender Bash again and this year we’ll be throwing it Animal House Style! This year, your cover charge not only goes to a fine charity, it also comes with a free toga at the door. That’s right, think togas, live music (punk rock, rockabilly, and 80′s covers courtesy of the CopOuts), and a screening of the film.
We will also be holding an art auction. Among the booty will be limited production Highland artwork printed on canvas and matted prints of pro’s riding our terrain. Make the highest bid and take a piece of Highland home.
Here is your chance to show off all the sick riding you’ve captured this season. The contest is easy and anyone can cut together a video and submit it on Vital MTB.
How to Enter
- Create a 2-5 minute action mountain bike video. Just make sure your video hasn't been released before and wasn't made as a commercial or advertisement. We want riding action, not a sales pitch!
- Upload your video to Vital MTB and tag "Highland Mountain Bike Park".
- You can upload your video between now and 5pm PST, November 9th, 2011
- If you're not a Vital MTB member yet, Join now.
- After the upload period, Vital MTBers will vote for their favorite video. A panel of judges will select the 5 best videos based on their impressions and Vital MTB votes. The winner will get $500 and the top 5 will be played during the S'Ender Bash presentation at Highland Mountain Lodge on November 12th. The results of voting will be announced on Vital MTB following the S'Ender Bash.