Second Annual Frosty Fox at Silver Star Details
XC Event | A challenging and entertaining 2.5km loop including a thrilling run down our specially designed dual slalom course!
Dual Slalom Challenge | Dual elimination races through berms and whoops down Silver Queen. Save your energy on the way up by riding the new Magic Carpet lift.
Donut Derby Relay | Brains or brawn? Challenge your intestinal fortitude by racing around our bmx style loop and downing a donut before your lap!
Media Challenge Winter Triathlon | Cheer on your favourite local celebrities as they ice skate, snowshoe, and fat bike their way to ultimate glory and a year of bragging rights!
Bike Demos | Manufacturers will be on site with their latest fat bike offerings for you to try.
Guided RidesJoin our experienced MTB Instructors for a tour of the diverse trail network at SilverStar
Festival Only - $49 (Pass holders $39)
Includes: Swag bag, T-Shirt, trail pass, demos, guided rides, lunch, Donut Derby entry, draw prizes.
Festival and Events - $69 (Pass holders $59)
Includes: Same as Festival pass plus entry into XC, dual slalom and podium prizes.
• 7:30-9:30 a.m. Set-up. Sponsors and Demo trailers arrive.
• 9:15-9:45 a.m. On site package pick-up, waiver signing.
• 9:30 a.m. - 3 p.m. Demos and guided trail rides.
• 9:45 a.m. -10 a.m. XC Rider meeting, rules and safety talk. Get to your starting line.
• 10 a.m. Races. Staggered start. Pros first. Two lap amateurs. Single lap amateurs.
• Noon Start bonfire
• 12-1 p.m. Provided lunch. Chili and hot chocolate.
• 1:00 p.m. Media Challenge – ice skate, snowshoe, fat bike triathlon relay event.
• 1:45 p.m. Dual Slalom riders meeting.
• 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. Dual Slalom Elimination Rounds. Campfire social, mini-sleds, tube town.
• 4 p.m. Donut Derby Relay.
• 5 p.m. Awards and Draw Prizes
• No downhill bikes.
• Helmets are required.