From Beaver Creek: Due to the replacement of Centennial Express Chair (#6) there will be no bike-haul this summer, so all trail riding will need to be accessed by pedal power to the trail-head and from there you can enjoy a rolling descent back to the base area.
Beaver Creek Resort Overview
NO LIFT ACCESS FOR 2014 SEASON
Explore the beauty of Beaver Creek Mountain by bike, as long as yours is of cross-country variety. We know Beaver Creek does have great XC trails in the area, but below is the only information they provide on their website. Until we run out of lift-served downhill trails to check out, our personal overview of Beaver Creek will have to wait...
Beaver Creek Mountain Bike Policy
- Mountain biking allowed on designated trails only
- 20 MPH speed limit on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Mountain biking is prohibited on ski trails or non-designated trails
- Extreme downhill, high speed riding is prohibited
- Stickline Trail and surrounding terrain has been permanently closed for erosion control
- All renegade/bandit trails have been closed
Every bike park has something unique to offer. And we're out there getting the scoop as fast as we can. While we wish we could hit all the trails at once and give you the low down on all the riding across the land, we only have so many hours and days to cover so many bike parks.
If you have trail descriptions, videos and/or photos for this bike park, send them our way.
Better yet, if you're interested in becoming an ambassador or contributor for this resort, let us know! We're building our team and would love to add your name to the list, contact us.
If you're a bike park manager and want to see more info listed here,